Software Architect - Start Up Innovante Dublin Irlande
- Salaire: Négociable
- Localisation: Ile de France
- Numéro de l’offre: SSA6602
- Contrat: CDI
- Expérience: 5 - 6
Senior Software Architect - Award-Winning Application
Start up based in Dublin, Ireland.
Awesome Award-Winning End-User Application. Start up based in Dublin, Ireland. They are looking to hire a Senior Software Architect to join the Board. Local or International experience.
Multitude of possibilities and challenges around visuals, data, analysis, advices, on the back-end. We are looking for a vision. Someone who will have a global and strategic vision of the whole Software Architecture.
You will report to the CTO
Creative work environment, Start-Up mode! Autonomy, simplicity and diverse work :)
Competitive Salary +Share Options depending on experience.
Define and design the software stack and architecture, including app design and deployment, back-end architecture.
- Design highly-available web-scale architectures
- Oversee all technical aspects of implementations
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of the organisation's technologies and architectures
- Communicate architectural decisions, plans, goals and strategies
- Initiate and deliver technology evaluations and recommendations
- Bachelor or Master's Degree of Software / Computer / Electronic Engineering, Computer Science, or similar
- 5+ years similar work experience
- Excellent documentation and communication skills in formal and informal settings
- Familiar with Agiles methodologies as SCRUM
- Deep knowledge and significant experience of full-stack development and integration
- Experience with modern design patterns such as microservices and distributed architectures
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery practices
- Extensive experience with Public Cloud based offerings ranging from IaaS to SaaS
- Web Application Frameworks such as Node.js, Django
- Frontend development in a hybrid framework like Ionic, Angular, React.js; native Android / iOS nice to have