In-house Account Manager - Paris, France
- Salaire: Négociable
- Localisation: Paris
- Numéro de l’offre: BBBH5454
- Contrat: CDI
- Expérience: 5 years ans
Location: Paris, France
Our client is a major visual communications group that specialises in the design, print and fulfilment of promotional marketing materials, and has grown into one of Europe's largest suppliers of printed promotional materials to numerous global clients. The group employs over 400 people worldwide with locations in Dublin and throughout the World
They are currently seeking an experienced In-house Account Manager for one of their major accounts - a huge and well-known brand in the European market.
This opportunity will suit a creative and self-starter professional with proven experience in print management and visual merchandising.
This successful candidate will be supporting the marketing team with the planning and briefing of campaigns, delivering world class POP, POS and Print solutions on time and within the expected budget.
- Reporting to: Regional Account Director
- Salary: Negotiable
- Benefits: Pension, bonus every 6 months
- Contract for 18 months with the possibility of being extended
- 5+ years of proven experience in visual merchandising, point of sales and print management
- Experience working in client side providing visual merchandising solutions
- Hand-on experience in creative process, marketing, graphic design and brand development
- BSc/BA in advertising, fine art, design or relevant field; MSc/MA will be considered an asset
- Familiarity with market research, consumers' behaviour and marketing techniques
- Good communication skills along with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross functional teams
- Fluency in English essential
If this sounds like you, then please get in contact with me today and we can discuss this amazing opportunity in more detail. Prosperity appreciates the opportunity to represent eligible candidates. We endeavour to be a valuable partner in your journey to a better role. We act as an efficient liaison between you, the candidate, and our clients, and we work hard to ensure that you receive a title, salary and benefits which will be fully commensurate to your skills and experience.