- Salaire: Selon expérience
- Localisation: Ile de France
- Numéro de l’offre: SET0703
- Contrat: CDI
- Expérience: 2 - 3
Our client is a fast-growing technology company (200 people). Their highly intuitive technologies are one of the first to be based on a powerful algorithmic intelligence that connects brands to real-world consumers.
This is an organisation which strives to be the cutting edge, and they are constantly innovating and pushing the boundaries on their next generation platforms.
The R&D team (20 people) work with the rest of the business to define and develop great features/products using an Agile/Scrum philosophy that both values people and places a company wide emphasis on stringently tested and seamlessly functional software.
They are currently looking for an Engineer / Frontend specialist who will play an integral part in supporting a major strategic pivot in product development and their international Growth.
As a key member of the Product Engineering team, the successful candidate will work closely to the VP Product Engineering, the UX Design and the Product management team.
The successful candidate will act as a leader of the team on Frontend subjects and will collaborate on the entire development cycle, from the concept into the production code.
· Work cross-functionally with PO, UX, Backend, Data Science, and DevOps engineers to build the next features as well as conceptualising and creating new products
· Architect effective, reusable, agnostic front-end components using the best of design patterns, frameworks or practice such as DDD, FDD
· Drive API definition for communication to back-end side
· Be an essential part of the specification process
· Perform code reviews (self, peer reviews..)
· Contribute unit and functional tests and the general QA
What you should have as a minimum:
· Good experience with React.JS or AngularJS or Vue.JS
· Experience in building modern frontend components and the communication to a backend
· Good eye for design and understanding of UX
And we would be super impressed if you have (a plus):
· Knowledge of design patterns, Architecture, DDD, FDD, and microservices practices
· Familiar with agile philosophies
· You are fun and like to try new thing and people enjoy work with you
Why join them:
· Regular tech events (Las Vegas, NY, London, France,), hackathons and training provided to further develop expertise
· Competitive salary, benefit and perks
· Fast-growing international company with career progression opportunities
· Good work atmosphere and positive culture
Technologies and processes involved in the company:
· Agile, design thinking, product management, Scrum, Kanban
· DevOps (CI/CD)
· Open source friendly
· Stacks: Scala, Java, Ruby, Ruby on Rails, PHP, Symfony, Laravel, Angular, Rest API, JSON, Kafka, Storm, Spark, Hadoop, GraphQL, Cassandra, Redis, CockroachDB, MariaDB, AWS, Chef, Docker…