- Salaire: Selon expérience
- Localisation: Paris
- Numéro de l’offre: SRE0319
- Contrat: CDI
- Expérience: 4 - 5
Our client is a high-potential company in the Ad Technology sector. Their highly intuitive technologies take an algorithmic approach to determine the where / what and when of how ads display.
The R&D team creates an infrastructure that allows their products to be innovative and on point in a real-time processing environment.
To support their global growth, they are currently looking for an enthusiastic System Engineer with a passion for open-source software to work on infrastructure challenges and co-create new products for their customers.
As a key part of the R&D department (20 + people) and as a member of a small cross-functional team, the successful applicant for this role will work in a genuinely collaborative and positive culture.
• The successful candidate will be working primarily with a configuration management system such as Chef, and will create, maintain and operate the overall platform infrastructure.
• As a part of a feature team (dev, PO,..), you will assist in designing infrastructure as a code architecture and improve the entire lifecycle of a product from inception and design, through deployment, operation and refinement
• Help the general QA process redefinition: Test, continuous integration, pre-production environment, monitoring
• Interface with providers (Cloud, Tierce apps) through the API
• Install and configure all required tools (Jenkins, GitLab CI, Selenium, etc…)
• Collaborate and maintain development platforms, R&D, Studies, POCs
• Practice sustainable incident response, Contribute to a 24/7 on-call schedule
• Strong knowledge of GNU/Linux system administration and Shell Scripting
• Interest in cloud computing (IAAS, PAAS, FAAS...AWS..) and Good knowledge in a configuration management tool (like Chef…), with a passion for automation
• Knowledge of Ruby or ability and Interest to learn it
• Knowledge in monitoring systems among (Zabbix, Nagios, Shinken, etc.
• Knowledge of Git, continuous integration and testing (Jenkins / GitLab CI, Selenium,…)
• Be capable of multi-tasking in a high workload environment in both R&D and Operations
• Experience with Docker, Hadoop, NoSQL Database are a plus
Why join them:
• Regular tech events (Las Vegas, NY, London, France,…), hackathons and training provided to further develop expertise
• Fast-growing international company with career progression opportunities
• Great work atmosphere and culture
• Competitive salary, benefit and perks
Technologies and processes:
• Agile scrum-kanban project management
• DevOps (CI/CD)
• Open source friendly culture
• Stacks: Scala, Java, Ruby on Rails, Angular, Kafka, Storm, Spark, Hadoop, Cassandra, Redis, CockroachDB, MariaDB, AWS, Chef, Docker,…