French Sales Manager - Hospitality Industry, Paris France
- Salaire: €40,000 - €60,000
- Localisation: Ile de France
- Numéro de l’offre: BSDDSC
- Contrat: CDI
- Expérience: 3 - 4
Our client is an international hospitality portal with operational hubs in many International cities. Their unique solutions offer a niche service in these markets, and they are the online resource of choice for many tens of thousands of high value transactions worldwide.
To facilitate their relentless International expansion, they are currently seeking to hire an experienced French Business / Sales Developer who will ideally have a network of Travel Agents.
The purpose of this role is to develop their profile in Paris and drive their very exciting expansion plans in the French market.
- Identify, initiate contacts and maximise business opportunities with key B2B prospects at a national level.
- Manage the full client lifecycle, secure and develop clients
- Define and optimise the business plan and the sales strategy
- Work closely with the Marketing team in order to provide accurate & competitive pricing and maintain maximum profit margin.
- Publish frequent reports on your sales & client activity
- Manage and adjust budgets when needed
- Participate to networking Events / Road Shows
- Achieve individual monthly sales targets and contribute to Team target as well
- Report to the Country Manager
- French fluent, English fluent
- Proven experience working in a similar position
- Excellent knowledge of the hospitality sector
- Suppliers / Travel - Booking Agent network in Paris
- Willingness to travel
- Proactive and strong anticipation skills
- KPIs and target driven
- Strong team Player
- Strong presentation and organisational skills
- Competitive basic Salary + Performance Bonus + laptop +mobile
- Contract: French, Permanent & Full time
- Position based in Paris
- Frequent Travels
- Training provided on an ongoing basis